Trouble with Pocket Programmer

------=_NextPart_000_002A_01BFA7EA.9D113640

I've never got the same file twice when reading any of the chips with my =
new Pocket Programmer (P.P.).  I could read a chip then verify it to the =
file and it would never match.  Each time I do a check sum calculation =
on a chip it is different.  I have no idea for sure what is causing my =
problem.  I've tried the p.p. on my PII-300 laptop, my 286 laptop and my =
PII-350 PC.  It will not work correctly with any of them.  I did notice =
that the power supply I got with the unit is putting out about 14V D.C. =
on my multi-meter.  That is quite a bit higer than the 9V it's suppose =
to be putting out.  I'm gonna pick up a new P.S. at Radio Shack tomorrow =
and see what happens.  My best guess is either the high voltage is =
messing with the p.p. or the p.p. is already fried because of it.  If I =
don't have any luck, I'll get ahold of the place who built the p.p. (the =
company that builds it is only 15 miles from me) and see what they have =
to say.  I thought maybe some of you may have some ideas. =20

Thanks in advance!
Jeff

------=_NextPart_000_002A_01BFA7EA.9D113640

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I've never got the same file twice when reading any =
of the=20
chips with my new Pocket Programmer (P.P.).&nbsp; I could read a chip =
then=20
verify it to the file and it would never match.&nbsp; Each time I do a =
check sum=20
calculation on a chip it is different.&nbsp; I have no idea for sure =
what is=20
causing my problem.&nbsp; I've tried the p.p. on my PII-300 laptop, my =
286=20
laptop and my PII-350 PC.&nbsp; It will not work correctly with any of=20
them.&nbsp; I did notice that the power supply I got with the unit is =
putting=20
out about 14V D.C. on my multi-meter.&nbsp; That is quite a bit higer =
than the=20
9V it's suppose to be putting out.&nbsp; I'm gonna pick up a new P.S. at =
Radio=20
Shack tomorrow and see what happens.&nbsp; My best guess is either the =
high=20
voltage is messing with the p.p. or the p.p. is already fried because of =

it.&nbsp; If I don't have any luck, I'll get ahold of the place who =
built the=20
p.p. (the company that builds it is only 15 miles from me) and see what =
they=20
have to say.&nbsp; I thought maybe some of you may have some =
ideas.&nbsp;=20
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Thanks in advance!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Jeff</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_002A_01BFA7EA.9D113640