x-fire pinouts

------=_NextPart_000_0101_01BF591F.E4F54240

In comparing the pinouts between my 82 Fbody manual, 84Ybody manual, and =
the 747 pinout from the archives, it seems that the extras from the =
crossfire all relate to emissions. Is this due to the 747 being a truck =
ecm and them(trucks) having less strict emission?
How did you that made the conversion handle this? Just drop the systems =
like evap and air injection, or find other ways of running them.
Between the manuals, they list high gear, 3rd/2nd gear inputs, and the =
747 has a high gear input. My 82 Z28 has a '84 T-5 5speed with no =
connections other than backup light. What function does this connection =
relate to(anything other than converter?)and should I leave it =
disconnected or tie it to something else?

Kevin R

------=_NextPart_000_0101_01BF591F.E4F54240

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>In comparing the pinouts between my 82 Fbody manual, =
84Ybody=20
manual, and the 747 pinout from the archives, it seems that the extras =
from the=20
crossfire all relate to emissions. Is this due to the 747 being a truck =
ecm and=20
them(trucks) having less strict emission?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>How did you that made the conversion handle this? =
Just drop=20
the systems like evap and air injection, or find other ways of running=20
them.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Between the manuals, they list high gear, 3rd/2nd =
gear inputs,=20
and the 747 has a high gear input. My 82 Z28 has a '84 T-5 5speed with =
no=20
connections other than backup light. What function does this connection =
relate=20
to(anything other than converter?)and should I leave it disconnected or =
tie it=20
to something else?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Kevin R</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0101_01BF591F.E4F54240--